Hello all
I appreciate that this is not lace related, but having been through a very traumatic few weeks and still immersed in trying to recover our money I would just like to warn anyone who is considering the purchase of, or who has, in recent months purchased an Optoma digital projector, to be very very wary.

We purchased an Optoma digital projector a few weeks ago from a reputable merchant. Being new to this technology I encountered probems in getting the projector and my lap top to communicate, the upshot of this led to the projector being returned to the manufacturer, who subsequently informed me that they were impounding the projector because it was part of a consignment STOLEN earlier this year.

I am not making any criticism regarding the actual projector itself, but posting this merely as a warning because I wouldn't want anyone else to find themselves in this situation.
regards
Nicky in Suffolk