Gina, I like a challenge too, - but not one that gets me too frustrated.  I am
prepared to go back, and undo to a certain extent, but when it constantly
happens at every repeat  or every few minutes, then the Fun goes out of it, -
and the lace goes out the window - well almost!!!!!!!!!!!!! :))

I take on challenges all the time - but Fun challenges, not "Grrrrrr!"
ones!!!

You also say "Flight costs from Pittsburgh to Portland are prohibitive"  Well,
try them from Melbourne, Australia!!!!!!!!!! :))
I am thinking about the Portland Convention, next year - Just thinking at this
stage, though I did happen to mention it to DH - just in passing...!!!  :))

Regards from Liz in Melbourne, Oz.
lizl...@bigpond.com