From: viviennewal...@aol.com <viviennewal...@aol.com>
Subject: [lace] Our lovely turner
To: lace@arachne.com
Cc: lace-c...@arachne.com

Hi, I thought many of you would like to know our turner Derek, who has been
 with us many years, brought his last lot of bobbins holders and things
last  week. This week he was admitted to the Hospice. Derek has made bobbins
both bone  and wood plus his lovely pin boxes for more years than we can
remember. Biggins,  now Presencia is, the poorer without him and his turning.
Maggie, his wife, who  also helps us, is trying very had to be cheerful and
supportive to Derek but I  know she is really finding it very hard. Best
wishes
all,  Vivienne