Hi all,
I gave it a try and made a pattern from the inspirational piece of jewelry I
found on google images of a St. Bridget Cross that I posted earlier(
http://witchcraft-supplies.com/CelticJewelry/Q4108.jpg). It is
kind of Bedfordshire stye lace....I guess. Hopefully this pattern will make
sense and that you will be able to use it.  It was a challenge, but I like a
good challenge. :)  I don't design much for bobbinlace.  So if you see any
problems and know how to better my technique or don't know how to interpret
my drawing, let me know.  Just want to share. :)

Here is the page I posted for the pattern.  Click on the DOWNLOAD HERE link:

http://tatmantats.wordpress.com/st-bridgets-cross-bobbin-lace-pattern/

This is the direct link to the PDF file:

http://tatmantats.wordpress.com/files/2009/08/st-bridgetts_cross.pdf

Enjoy and Happy Lacing!!
-- 
Mark, aka Tatman in gloomy, possibly rainy Greenville, IL USA

blog: http://tatmantats.wordpress.com/
Tatman¹s Online Shop: http://tatman.etsy.com
email: [email protected]

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]

Reply via email to