Hello!  Thank you David for the tally video!  As much as I like the economy of
movement of the "Brioude way", I don't think I could hold the bobbins between
my fingers because of the permanent crook in my repaired my right ring finger.
Your pins & plastic seem like helpful tools to me so will give it a try.  Loved
the ivory piece, hankie perhaps?  Shall I send my address privately?  It would
get top billing in my embroidered linen hankie folder!!  Jeri, thanks for
reminding us of the importance of a laying tool.  This is the reason so many
x-stitch pieces look untidy!  Two threads over two gets yukky quick!  I've
resolved that by working 1 over 1 on high count linen--too lazy to frame up a
small piece.  While I end up with miniatures, & not all patterns are suitable,
the result is sort of a petit-point appearance that is quite engaging.  As to
the aficot/afficot, I can see there should be one of each in my tool box!
Hmmm, will check with my knitty friends as something "perf
 orated" & "boxwood" sounds intriguing & could be helpful when I need that "3rd
hand" when I'm knitting.  Sincerely, Susan in Erie, PA where I'm still working
on glow-in-the-dark pillowcases for a quilt guild fundraiser