Has anyone ever done the design by--I'm pretty sure--Jana Novak of the Tree and the Snake (presumably in Garden of Eden)? I worked it a few years ago but all in one color, and now I am making it again and I hope this time to put in the colors. I have the tree and the snake all finished, but I can't remember the colors for the apple at the bottom or for what may be blossoms in the tree.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about? This is a very typical example of having a UFO which has been lurking in my closet for over a year now. I have looked through all the books on my shelf, but can't find it anywhere. However, I have complete faith in the wonders of Arachne and know that there must be someone out there who knows the design and can take a look at the color picture in the book. And no, I can't remember the name of the book. Oh dear!

Tess (tess1...@aol.com) in Maine, USA, quite frustrated