Trillium in Canada will have it too.

On 19 Sep 2009, at 10:48, John & Fran wrote:

I saw Jenny today and having read your email before I set out to the meeting, I asked her if she'd lined up US suppliers. She's done that as well as other suppliers round the world so I got details so I could let others know. This is the list of suppliers:
Barbara Fay Books
Heikina de Ruijter
Lacy Susan
Larkholme
Roseground
Van Scriver Bobbin Lace
In Oz, Jenny will supply direct, (and I think she's a member of Arachne so I'd rather she gives her email details here if she's not being too modest about producing such a wonderful book) or
Kiparra Lacemaking Supplies
Torchon House.

Margot Walker in Halifax on the east coast of Canada
Visit the Seaspray Guild of Lacemakers web site:
http://www3.ns.sympatico.ca/quinbot