Dear Arachnes,
I write shortly after my angry outburst to apologize to the group in general.
It seems the annoying chain-mail that ticked me off came from a person that used the local lace group mailing list to spread "spam". I've taken steps to address the issue with that person. Again, I apologize for my misdirected anger. Now, back to lace! :-)

Debora L.