Happy Lace Day, everyone!

As it is the first day of October, I want to remind everyone that October 15 is the deadline for joining in the Arachne Card Exchange. I apologize for not sending the original announcement to everyone on Lace Chat, but made the assumption that everyone on Chat was also on the main list... I have been informed that this is not so...

The rules for this year's exchange can be found in my original posting, dated September 23, 2009. This can be found in the Archives:

http://www.mail-archive.com/lace%40arachne.com/msg30537.html

Each person may sign up for one exchange, and quite a few people have signed up to do a second card in case someone doesn't receive their card. If you have not yet written me to be included in the exchange, please consider doing so!! If you do not hear back from me within 24 hours, it is probably because my fickle "Comcast" has rejected your email, so ask a friend who has a different ISP to try to send it for you.

I will have the list sorted and make the assignments before the end of the month, so that each person will have at least a month to complete their project. (Some have already started their projects, and a few have even completed them!!)

Yours in Lace,

Clay

Clay Blackwell
Lynchburg, VA  USA