A little while ago people were asking about posting things on Kris
Bruland's web site, namely in the lace gallery.  I wasn't too sure how
to do this myself, so I wrote Kris  and this is his reply:

<For the gallery I don't have a direct upload...I've been asking
visitors to mail one or more photos and a short description of their
work to gall...@handweaving.net, and then I post them.>

In case newbies aren't sure who Kris Bruland is, he is the one who
took over the sales of all the CDs.  You can go to his site
<http://www.handweaving.net/Store.aspx
 > and see everything that he has.  He explains how to order CDs and
gives discounts for quantity.  The first part of the page lists the
weaving CDs; scroll down for the lace CDs. Clicking on the name of the
CD will give you the complete list of what is on it.

Once again, for those who may have missed it, I won't be making any
more CDs.  This means that the complete collection contains a total of
eight CDs.  I am still scanning if new material comes in, and John
Cropper still posts it on the Archives web site
<http://www.cs.arizona.edu/patterns/weaving/
 >, but there isn't as much out of copyright material available
(pre-1923) any more, so we are limited.  It takes a long time to
assemble enough books and such to fill one CD, and this is why we are
not planning any more CDs.

So I hope that people will begin to post their laces on Kris' site.
There isn't much there at present, and we need to begin to fill it up!

Tess (tess1...@aol.com) in Maine, USA, where our first killing frost
is due tonight.