Well, the bobbins don't appear to be a Set as I understand it.
The tops and tails indicate - to me - that they were made by different makers,
for a start.
There does not seem to be any continuity between them - Pairs of bobbins, yes,
but not a set.

I don't know anything about the bobbin makers, but maybe the box refers to
some other bobbins, and has just been used for this sale!

Regards from Liz in Melbourne, Oz.
lizl...@bigpond.com