My sister recently visited france, sending me a couple of postcards of
Bretagne lace pictures and today I received a package from her of items she
bought as a gift for me.  One was a little crochet doily, sold to her as
handmade as well as 3 cards with motifs attached.  She felt they were probably
machine made and I am hoping you folk out there can explain what we have here.
needle, machine, or what is its official title and how it was made.  There are
3 of them, one a sprig of flowers, one a musical clef and notes and the 3rd
which is the letter S, for obvious reasons:-)
I have put that one (3 times the size) into my folder on arachne under
Hurwitzend album.


Sue T Dorset, UK
Bobbin Lace and Glass engravings
http://www.hurwitzend.co.uk

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]

Reply via email to