Here I am cackling and flapping my wings again:  I just finished another
wip/ufo.  It is a baby Binche piece from Verbeke-Billiets Binche Syllabus
volume I.  I enlarged it to 148% of the original size and used Cordonnet 80.
It worked but was just a little bit too thick.  neatening up the cloth
sections took a lot of effort and you can see it is not quite as smooth as it
should be.  I also was kind of messy on finishing it off.  Now I can relax and
think about which thing on my long list I want to do next.  See it at
http://stitchinfingers.ning.com/photo/photo/show?id=2105845%3APhoto%3A123991

Lorelei