What a comprehensive report!  I enjoyed reading it and viewing all
the lovely laces and images.  Thank you Carolina!

Mark,
aka Tatman
website:  http://www.tat-man.net
blog:
http://tatmantats.wordpress.com
etsy shop: http://tatman.etsy.com

> Hello all spiders,
>
> I had the chance to
assist last 16nth to 19nth October to the X
> International Lace
Congress of Castilla León, and I thought you would
> like
to see some pictures and a resume of my trip.

> The
Congress focused about laces in 16nth. century.

Because of the amount of information in the report, I decided to put it
> on my page instead of write it on mail. At the end of the report I
have
> included a slide show that it have to be opened with
Windows media 11.
> I don't know if it will work properly with
other version of this
> program. Another link will lead you to
Picassa Web albums, where I hang
> a lower resolution video, in
the case that you cannot manage the main
> version.
>
> http://www.carolgallego.com/tordesillas.html

hope you will enjoy it

http://www.carolgallego.com