Yes, I have signed the petition, too.  Easily done online.

We have been chatting about it on the Aussie Lace chat list, and I expect a
few others have signed it too.  However , I will give them another gentle
reminder!

I wonder what will happen to the Lace Collection if it closes down.  I hope
that will go to a good home where it can be viewed by everyone.

Oh! thanks, Clay, for the update about the Lace school.  I did not know it was
privately owned. That may certainly count for some of its problems.
Regards from Liz in Melbourne, Oz.
lizl...@bigpond.com