I'm with you Devon.  I use marker pins if necessary and I work with the diagram
pinned to a 1 inch thick flat piece of polystyrene that I kept from packing in
a box.  I bound the edges that were rough with sticky backed tape so that the
diagram sheet would not shed little balls of plastic. I'm having a senior
moment and can't remember the name of the tape but it was used effectively by
McGyver on tv.  I also use the sticky arrows to keep my place marked on the
diagram.

I think it must have been quiet over the thanksgiving holiday.  This last
digest took two days to arrive from the first message to the last, but the
previous one took a week of messages before it was relayed to us.

I was getting mail about the CRB on lace chat which I get reflected but had no
idea what it meant until I got this latest digest.

Janice

 Janice Blair
Crystal Lake, 50 miles northwest of Chicago, Illinois, USA
www.jblace.com
http://www.lacemakersofillinois.org