Hello to One & All!
Sorry to hear about your pillow. that's happened to me a few times...to the
point of me contemplating making myself a pair of cat fur slippers. They seem
to know when the bobbins are not pinned down.  I have 5 cats that I've trained
to leave my pillows alone. A good rap on the head with a "NO" works for me.
They know what no means.   "Getting" the bobbins are not an interest anymore.
With that being said 1 of my cats, Leonardo de Vinci, has taken an interest in
"making" lace. He sits next to the pillow watching. He doesn't "get" the
bobbins. He'll pick up the bobbin with 1 claw by the thread or spangle and move
it to another location with the other bobbins. Then he'll pull a pin out with
his mouth & lay it on the pillow. Then he looks at me as if to say, "well
there's the pin, put it where it should go. I don't have opposible thunbs."
Be careful what you name your animals, they may be like their namesake.
Leonardo - likes to figvre stuff out.
Patches - likes to sit by the sewing machine when I'm making quilts or on them.
Rather than being on a blanket.
Erik the Red - likes to explore & start fights.
Mini P - Like her Mom Patches in many ways.
Herald - A feline public address system, very talkative not a sicmese .
Casanova - a lover kitty especialy human women
Ghendis Khan - fights with his brother Casanova & will take whatever spot
Casanova is in.

Hugs,
Susie Rose