Forgot to report about my tatted lace for my niece's wedding dress.
Thanks for reminding me.  Thread used was Coron Cotton size 160 with
15 seed beads and 1mm sequins.  Lace was on the bodice and all around
the dress and train.
Instead of showing you all 117 pictures of the
dress, flowers and wedding, just click on the link below to go to the
photo album. While there you can select the first picture and then use the
zoom button to get a real closeup. The slide show button is on the upper
left of the page.

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/dyhZGxqE-VnSi_DLEXlVBg?feat=embedwebsite

ENJOY!
--
Mark, aka Tatman
website:

> Good lace Mark,
> How have you been doing on your bridal tatted pieces?, we still
want to
> see
> a picture of that when done.

Happy New Year to your and all.