Happy New Year to everyone.
I have just returned from holiday, and got back onto Arachne. I have missed
you all, and hope you are all well and safe.

I made a quarter of the Bucks pt. wedding handkie I started in December,(part
of the first corner, and all of one side, and into the 2nd corner) so I feel I
got on well. I was able to have a couple of quiet hours each evening, while my
DH went prawning, to catch live bait for the next day's fishing!!!

I also sat in the boat each day (inland waters, so no swell to make me
seasick!!! ) and taught myself Armenian Knotted Lace from the Elena Dickson
book on Eastern Mediterranian Lace, and really enjoyed the challenge, though
there is Lots of room for improvement!!.
Hooray! I have found something else besides Filet Lace, and Hardanger, that I
can see to do without a big magnifier!  Also it is so portable - much like
tatting - just a ball of crochet cotton, scissors, needle and thimble, so it
will fit into my pocket or handbag!.

Regards from Liz in Melbourne, Oz.
lizl...@bigpond.com