I agree completely!!

Devon, in her wonderfully inquisitive/humerous/direct manner has given us a fabulous romp through a lace mystery which kept me absorbed until the end. I'm so impressed with Devon's determination to follow every lead to the next resolution!! Like you, Janice, I'm inclined to study the Convention listings first in the winter issues. I acknowledge that I did go through the convention details (briefly), and then spent a very pleasant time giving Devon's article all of my attention!! The pictures which grace the covers (back and front) of the issue add considerably to the pleasure of the article. What magnificent pieces of lace!!! And the fact that they're in New York just make me want to book a trip to the city, and schedule a viewing (with Devon in tow, of course!!!)

Clay