I cannot get the Advent Calendar to open and show me the results.  All I get
is all the pictures and the form for the competition.  What am I doing
wrong?  I also enjoy the Calendar and do not skip a day to look.  Thank you
Jean.

Jeanette Fischer,Western Cape, South Afric.a

>>The patterns on the advent calendar are pretty, the story behind the JK
Bauble
is touching!  The bedfordshire circle should cure my fear of leaves, it's so
pretty I have to make it!!! Thanks to Sue Turnbull and Jean Leader for these
patterns.>>

database 4755 (20100108) __________

http://www.eset.com