Thanks for waking us up Alice

What lace have you recently started.....finished....made progress on....gave away.....put in an exhibit......etc.

I'm currently making myself a new Bucks Point jabot to wear when I conduct a concert on April 24th. The jabot has a butterfly in the centre and is from a book called "Lace for Keeping" by Kathy CORBET (1988).

This is to be a "peace" concert called "Let We Forget" and all the pieces of beautiful music will be interspersed with previously unheard poems, letters and bits of diairies from WW1; WW2 and Vietnam.

David in Ballarat