Yes that is the one I have and have actually followed and worked and isn't bad, I have it on my website and gave it to my Mother. One part at a time learning as I went, but it has a scroll in the middle of the pattern after all the threads are already working in the piece. What I need is a dvd or even a u tube bit of video showing me how to begin a pattern with a scroll (I just cant make it work right, not matter how many times I have tried) and I really want to master it. I have tried working the C scroll in the Pat Read book and also the S scroll beginning and although it was not absolutely dreadful it isn't something I would be proud to show off. Yes I know I am about to begin a bucks point pattern from Alex Stillwells book, but I have some birthday pennies to spend and would be happy to invest it if it would make the difference.
Sue T
Frustrated in wet dorset

I believe that Louise Colgan has a DVD which actually features the hummingbird pattern. You might check with your lace suppliers to see if they have it in stock.

Clay