Nice find, Mark.

I agree with the first one -- Beds.  However the second one is not Torchon.
Torchon is worked on a 45 degree grid foundation.

Since it looks like the same scale and thread as the first one, it could be a
Beds variation.    I know I've seen some similar patterns in some of my books
but at this moment, I can't find them.  I only had a few minutes to search.
So...it's not Torchon but I can't name it right now.  Perhaps someone else has
a better memory.

Alice in Oregon -- raining again after several nice days of sun