Dear Lacemakers,

When you come across a lace term you do not understand, one of the  best
ways to look it up is to use our Arachne archives:

_http://www.mail-archive.com/lace@arachne.com/index.html_
(http://www.mail-archive.com/lace@arachne.com/index.html)

I printed the name of this site, cut it down to one line of type, and taped
 it to my computer monitor for quick reference.   Suggest many of you
would find this a very quick way to find it when needed.

Jeri Ames in  Maine USA
Lace and Embroidery Resource Center

In a message dated 3/23/2010 7:10:07 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,