Hello Again!  Isn't this why the color code was created or am I imagining
things again?! <g>  My friend Marjorie, who has a quirky sense of humor,
created the Secret (lace) Decoder Ring & taught a class at IOLI convention a
few years back.  The idea was to have a fun stitch reference guide that could
be kept in your bobbin box.  "Colored pencils are my friends" was drilled into
my brain & coloring the working diagram was the 1st thing we did whenever I
took a class!  It really helped me but I'll get off my soapbox now!!  Thanks
for sending additional links for hyperbolic crochet.  Way cool & worth a try
with some free patterns.  Susan, in dreary Erie--cold, rainy, grey, blah