I keep forgetting (small wonder!) how the obscenely wealthy used to lavish fortunes on mundane articles for personal use... which were then used in the presence of others! (Witness: chamber pots in the ballroom...) Yes, this *could* be a tooth-pick, although one then wonders if he's sharing with the entire party? (Why four???) I'm glad I live in an age of (disposable) dental floss!!!

Clay