A friend of mine has recently acquired one of the older Christina pillows, and this has revived my interest in the history of these pillows. When I first got mine, I managed to gather some information about them, but since then (two or three computers ago...) I have lost it!

So, I have two questions for the group... Can anyone put their hands on the history of the Christina, and would you be willing to share that with me?

I would also like to know who on this list owns a Christina (or knows someone off-list who does...) I'd like to know the number on your Christina. My friend's pillow has a number in the upper 4,000s, and that suggests that there are still a lot of those pillows out there!

And, for those who would like to know what I'm talking about, the new version of this pillow is still being sold by the Swedish Lace Guild. (http://www.svenskaspetsar.se/sv/category/133/christinadyna). It costs nearly $700 and the shipping is very expensive, expecially to the US.

Clay

Clay Blackwell
Lynchburg, VA, USA