I just finished reading a wonderful book titled "The Elegance of the Hedgehog" written by Muriel Barbery. This book was translated from French & is a sad & poignant story about a concierge & the families in her apartment building. Two of the chapter headings are titled "Of Lace and Frills and Flounces" & "Spiders' Webs".

For more information about the book, please read:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L%27%C3%89l%C3%A9gance_du_h%C3%A9risson
Apparently the book was made into a movie last year (July 2009). Has anyone seen it?

Now I need to go to the library & find another bedtime book.
Pene in Tartu, Estonia where cooler weather is forecast this weekend.