Sorry this was meant to go to the list.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Diana Smith" <dian...@tiscali.co.uk>
To: "Avital" <spind...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, May 08, 2010 10:40 PM
Subject: Re: [lace] Edward VIII of England made lace?

I remember my father saying how he saw the gentleman being carried out of the Peacock Hotel at Market Harborough Leicestershire rather the worse for wear after a day out with a local hunt.
I can't somehow picture him going home to his pillow and bobbins ;o)

Diana in Northants

----- Original Message ----- From: "Avital" <spind...@gmail.com>