For a large pillow, one square yard is not big enough.  Most fabrics in
the USA are about 45 inches wide, so buy 45 inches (1-1/4 yd) to make
your Carry Cloth.  I use these a lot.  I like to use batik fabric because
it's pretty on both sides so I can use either side up.

Alice in Oregon -- where it's raining all week, and the roofers are
waiting for a clear day to start my new roof.

May 20, 2010 08:22:57 AM, [email protected] wrote:

  >Using Susan's same basic principle:
  >In a pinch when I don't have a pillow bag or want to be sure to
  carry my
  >pillow flat I will take a large (1 yard) square of fabric and set
  the pillow in
  >the middle.  Then I tie the opposite corners together and carry it
  by holding
  >onto the knots.  It works surprisingly well.
  > Diane Williams </elationrela [email protected]>

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]

Reply via email to