----- Forwarded Message -----
From: keithpinck...@comcast.net
To: l...@dont.panix.com
Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2010 6:55:13 PM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
Subject: Bobbin lace carry pillow

Hello Lorri,
I was interested in your reply regarding the carry bag for bobbin lace. You
mention that you have basic yardage and pattern. Would you be willing to share
the information for those of us who have never made one? I am getting really
tired of carrying my large pillow with bolster! Also, someone, I don't remember
who, mentioned not being able to carry bobbin lace on an airplane because of
the pins and scissors. I take mine on planes all the time. I use fingernail
clippers instead of scissors and the pins haven't been a problem going through
security. Is this a situation only on domestic flights in the US? Is this a
problem for international flights? I was planning to take my lace to Europe
from the US this summer. I do not, however, want to have it confiscated
somewhere on route or not be able to carry it on for the return flight. Any
information would be very much appreciated.
Thank you to everyone for the wonderful responses!
MariCarmen
Minnesota, USA