________________________________
From: Clay Blackwell <clayblackw...@comcast.net>

 I also have a spool of this thread - which came from the large stash of a
Belgian lace teacher.  This spool was unopened when I got it, and has a label
on the cellophane covering, as well as another tucked inside the cone.  The
cone for this thread is green.  I suspect that the cones were color-coded
according to size.  In this case, it is #50, with dD30 hand-written beside the
printed number.  The label is identical to the one shown in Martina Wolter
Kampmann's book, and she identifies this as "FIL AU BOUC".

There is another cone which has ecru linen on it... it is almost brown in
color!  The label says "FFR Aalst 50/2", and again, the cone is green.  This
thread is much rougher than the Fil au Bouc.

Clay