Hi everyone and thanks Jane

With an introduction like this, how could I not post a link...I had to
locate the lace for its starring role, disappointed that it is now looking
wobbly, explained in the text at the link:
http://laaacing.blogspot.com/2010/06/janes-mat.html

--
Bev in Shirley BC, near Sooke on beautiful Vancouver Island, west coast of
Canada