Hi All

As Daphne gave out the link to the patterns I have had to change it to prevent any more people downloading the patterns for free. I haven´t changed it in PayPal yet, so for the next hour or so please do not attempt to buy the patterns - it´ll work again later!

To the 9 people who downloaded the patterns before I´d changed the link.........

These patterns are being sold for charity, they are not expensive. Please return to the website and pay for them.

To anyone having a problem getting to the download page, please email me directly.

The trick is to click on the link to Poole Bobbin Lace Circle on the PayPal confirmation page.

Pam

Webmaster for PBLC