Hi All

Just to let you all know that I think everyone who downloaded the patterns yesterday has now paid up. Thank you all.

I´m trying to find out why so many people are having problems getting to the patterns after payment. I suspect that when they get to the PayPal confirmation page they either print a receipt or check their PayPal account. This causes the page to disappear and along with it link back to PBLC.

So please click the link which says ´Return to Poole Bobbin Lace Circle´before you do anything else. PayPal will send you confirmation by email so you´ll get that anyway.

Happy Bangling

Pam