Hello to One & All!

Im also a weaver. IMHO woof meaning weft came into being  through a
misunderstanding by 2 people where one's native tongue was different than the
other. My Mom  was Danish & could mangle english  quite well.

I would piggyback many projects off of 1 warping of my loom. Warping a loom is
NOT my favorite thing to do. It usually takes about 75 percent of the project's
time!   One warping I got 7 tablerunners...with a white warp. The next warp,
beige, I just tied the thread ends together, three runners on that warp. They
were Anerican Colonial patterns that I reproduced. The only difference in them
was the color of the weft & the order of the tredling. (Making the sheds to
throw the weft.)

Hugs,

Susie Rose