I have used water lilies in designs for over a dozen years, and have one in a
lace knitting pattern on my website.  I have one with water lilies at my link
as a pdf, (but now have gone more toward hard copy publishing with designs
because of theft).

No, I don't steal designs.  <smile>  With a personal priority in being a moral
person of integrity, I wouldn't do that.

Occasionally people come up with the same idea, of which patent office stories
abound (Two people coming in with the same patent at around the same time, not
knowing each other nor having any idea that someone was working on the
same/similar thing, etc.)

Best,
Susan Reishus
www.SusanReishusDesigns.com

"I think she meant has used waterlilies in designs as opposed to used mine."
Claire

"Beautiful work, Claire! I too love your Water Lilies, and have used them in
designs."Best, Susan Reishus www.SusanReishusDesigns.com