Hi Nancy,

I can't help you a lot with the identification of this lace.  What I can say
is that this seller is pretty knowledgeable about lace and usually sells
quality pieces.  I have bought from her in the past and have also had
communications with her about pieces she has for sale.  Unlike other sellers
on eBay she does listen to and considers other people's opinions and
expertise.

No affiliation with her, just a satisfied customer,
Cindy Rusak - in Musloka, Ontario where things should settle down now that
the G8 is over!