Hello Karen and everyone

Can you give us any more information on the project, such as who might have
organized it, that would help narrow down a search online. The EU Leonardo
Da Vinci programme is huge, having funded thousands of projects already. I
think they are the funding organization, but not necessarily the operators
of the project itself?

The production of the pre-1914 garments and display would be absolutely
fascinating.