I have now gone back to the listing, copied the ebay ID #, and then gone directly to ebay to see the handkerchief. And yes, then I got the close-ups, which really stunned me!! It is a beautiful piece of Flanders (I concur with whoever said that...), and I suspect it is late 19th century at the earliest, but due to the unusual squared footside, I'm inclined to say it's 20th century. It is quite pretty. Very odd to put those joins in the corner(s) though.

Clay