Hi everyone and Jacquie who had wondered about the costs,

I plunked 'kant in vlaanderen' into google search and at the link chose the
translate page. From Dutch to English via google:

Membership fees:

Clubs, verenigingen, academies, individueel lidmaatschap: € 18 Clubs,
associations, academies, individual membership: € 18
Landen binnen Europa € 23 Countries within Europe € 23
Landen buiten Europa € 26 Countries outside Europe € 26
Handelaars: € 75 (deze worden in het tijdschrift Filum vermeld) Merchants:
€ 75 (they are mentioned in the magazine filum)

(this is the buffet version, because I just copy/pasted directly from the
translated page).

Hope this helps.

Interesting at the home page, the translation for Kant = Side (edging?) <g>