Francis,

Thank you for the great explanation of the reason for the Dutch only printing.
I highly respect several of the contacts of the magazine and love the direction
of issue I received. There are plenty of images of new work along with the
articles. This is so necessary for our visual artform. Although I don't read
Dutch, I can understand the gist of the articles from the images and the little
I've picked up working through Dutch pattern books.
Thanks again for your input,
Laura Sandison
Lace! in New Mexico, USA