Christine told me (hush, hush) their intentions some weeks ago when they were probably in the process of photographing or scanning the bobbins.

I should imagine they will be selling them individually which I'm sure is the best plan as trying to sell, what is left of, the large collection in one lot would not realise its true value!

The timing of the Kerry Taylor auctions was not good as at that time the exchange rate was poor for foreign bidders, so many of the lots never reached their high reserve.

Diana in Northants