Sherry said
"I so wish the reserve would not be so high. You are right about the
exchange rate problem between the US and the UK. I have admired alot of things
over the years that I would have love to purchase...but there is such a gap
between our money here and the money in the
UK that I can't usually afford anything too much. Even postage from the UK
to the states is high sometimes."

For potential overseas buyers - also remember that you will almost
certainly want to have insurance and/or tracking on the shipping so ask how
much
that will be before you start bidding, and to find out at what value import
duty will start.  Ours here in the UK (from overseas) is made worse by the
flat
fee handling charge added by Royal Mail - it doesn't feel  too bad if it's
a high figure but on items which are only just over the limit, the handling
fee can be as much as the taxes.  So make sure you know what you might be
letting yourself in for in additional costs before you bid.

Jacquie in Lincolnshire