That would be quite alright with me for those that have the materials to
make up their own t-shirts.  That is my joy of sharing the images that I
created.  You are welcome to transfer the image to whatever merchandise you
can with the proper equipment.  I know most office supply stores do stock
transfer paper for inkjet printers.  I have done some of this before.
Printer is on the fritz and I just haven't had the time to devote to making
images for shirts.  Jean is right that you do have to reverse the image.

But for those that don't have the resources, you are welcome to browse my
shop from the link I gave in a previous email. I know I have other
bobbinlace images that can be imported into the shop.  Be looking for that
as well.

Glad to help spread the news!!!

--
Mark, aka Tatman