Great idea, but not just for youngsters.

I live in Spain and belong to a group of English ladies (most of us won´t see 60 again) who are all interested in crafts in general. Over the last 7 years I´ve introduced quite a few ladies to lacemaking and have developed a series of beginners patterns ensuring that each new stitch is incorporated into a usable piece of lace rather than a sample strip.

I´ll be in touch to see if my patterns can be of use.

Pam
in very hot Vera Playa, Almeria, southern Spain

So, I've created a collaborative site, and I hope some of you will be
interested enough to lend a hand. At this point, it is awfully
rudimentary--please don't be disappointed, but take that as an invitation to
make it better! If many people contribute a little bit, we can develop a
useful resource, that we can refine over time, to support informal teachers.
(While anyone can see the site, you have to be invited to make changes to
it, or upload resources. Just let me know if you'd like to be added as a
collaborator.)

https://sites.google.com/site/bobbinlaceteachingresource/

--Julie

j.enevold...@wlonk.com