From: "Vicki Bradford" <twohappyb...@aol.com>
To: lace@arachne.com
Sent: Friday, August 27, 2010 4:52:38 PM
Subject: Re: [lace] Ipswich Lace- location of examples

Hi Devon,

There is (or at least was) a small amount of Ipswich lace on display in
the Whipple House in Ipswich, Mass.  I visited there about ten years
ago and found the house full of other interesting things as well, and
it is well worth visiting.  Of course you are right that our group has
demos at the Smithsonian here in Washington, DC of Ipswich lace.  There
is supposed to be a piece on display at nearby Mt. Vernon as well,
which was owned by Martha Washington, but I haven't gotten around to
going to see it.

Vicki in Maryland where we are having an autumn preview...