How ingenious!  Good repurpose of a garden tool.  I thought about using the
food processor, but don't think my wife would like that LOL!!
I still have more straw to cut up for another pillow of sorts.  So may look
for less painful and resourceful ways to get the straw cut.

--
Mark, aka Tatman
website: http://www.tat-man.net