If you go here...
http://celticdreamweave.blogspot.com/2006_04_01_archive.html
you can see my Louise Colgan Butterfly that I made from her Milanese DVD. The
DVD makes a wonderful teacher. Everything is very well explained step by step
on
the DVD. I think you should be able to get it from Holly Van Sciver or the
Lacemaker. I don't remember it being very expensive either. I have also made
the
Milanese Heart that is also a pattern of Louise. NOw if I could just get her
Milanese Angel pattern that would be so great. Does she have any new Lace
Milanese books out that I don't know about. I love Milanese for all of its
braids.
   I am really excited...I will be going and staying in Ithaca, New York
during Columbus Weekend and I will be taking a wire bobbin lace jewelry class
being taught by Josee' Poupart. It should be fun and right up to something I
will enjoy doing. I have two dozen alumium bobbins my husband made for me at
his
job he doesn't have anymore for me to use with wire. I will try them out
finally
and see how they are. They should make beautiful happy tinkling music as I lace.
  Wind To Thy Wings,
Sherry
celticdreamwe...@yahoo.com
http://celticdreamweaver.com/